Amazon Recruitment 2019 | Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | Bangalore
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Development Engineer
Salary : Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics or similar field.
- 0-1 years of work experience.
- Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of SQL / ETL and visualization tools like tableau.
- Extensive knowledge of excel.
- An ability and interest to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment.
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to work hard and curious to learn
interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to set the right priorities and work in a highly customer obsessed, competitive and high pressure environment.
Software Development Engineer:
- 0-3+ years of relevant experience in product management for consumer devices.
- Undergraduate CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree or MBA.
- Experience managing products through entire life cycle – from inception to launch.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in engineering, operations, or related field.
- Experience in E-Commerce/Retail is a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to problem solve and prioritize with little guidance
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of associates and management.
- Raises bar on statistical skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
As an engineer here, you will be part of a team of high performing engineers to build, scale, monitor, and optimize the platforms that processes these business and financial events. You will interface with several teams including Fulfilment Services, Fee,Taxes. Retail Systems, Marketplace Systems, Digital Systems, Amazon Web Services, Financial Systems, Accounting and Operations.
How To Apply :
Apply Link (LM Analyst): Click Here
Apply Link (SDE): Click Here