Dell Walk-In Interview Freshers On 13th & 14th August 2019 For Technical Support Role | Gurgaon
Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
Company Name : Dell India
Company Website : www.dell.com
Position : Technical Support
Job Location : Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
Walkin Interview Date: 13th & 14th August 2019
Interview Time: 12 PM to 3 PM
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any graduate 0-1 year of relevant work experience required
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills, thorough telephone functional skills & email etiquettes
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
Essential Requirements :
- Fluent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation
- Problem-solving skills
- Results driven
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Participates in the preparation, review and analysis of software/storage requirements and specifications
- Prepares written specifications from verbal requirements for tasks of mid-level complexity
- Prepares design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Uses defined software lifecycle methodologies
- Reviews and implements test strategies for software products
- Follows source code and file revision control for projects
- Clearly communicates project issues and status
- Accurately logs project schedule, defect, and other data
- Analyzes and prepares trend reports on quality metrics
- Participates in improving product quality through process and procedure improvements Provides full design, planning, configuration, documentation, deployment and top-level support ownership of storage infrastructure technologies.
- Solves moderately complex customer issues on any product.
- Provides first- or second-level support in the inbound or outbound contact center.
- Prioritizes work based on time and complexity requirements. Exercises sensitivity to due process and proper pacing.
- Routes customers when appropriate to proper support queues.
- May identify opportunities for process improvements that contribute to the achievement of business metric goals.
- Solves problems consistently and completely with minimum supervision.
- Partners with team members to obtain resolutions to complex technical issues.
- First point of contact for customer escalations.
- Performs quality audits.
- Applies introductory knowledge of servers and networks to field non-critical incidents, problems and recurring requests received from enterprise-level customers by following documented Standard Operating procedures.
- Prioritizes daily activities based on complexity
- and escalates the issues to the next level
- Solves basic problems for customers and attempts to resolve more complex issues
- Understands support technologies
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to the Dell office in Gurgaon on 13th & 14th August 2019.
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square, Opposite Central Park,
Sector Road, Sector – 43,
Gurgaon – 122002