Amazon Recruitment 2021 hiring freshers as Programmer Analyst job in Hyderabad. Candidates in BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech having 0-5 years of experience can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Amazon Hiring Programmer Analyst 2021
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech|
|Hiring Location||Online Virtual Hiring (Home)|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field with 0- 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Python or Java
- Proficiency to write code in Python or Java
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyse data
- Creating simple automation mechanisms with scripts
- Integration with REST APIs
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail.
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate.
- Experience designing unit & integration tests
- Hands-on experience of AWS Services (DynamoDB, Lambda, RDS, MySQL, S3, EC2)
- Experience with Server-less application design
- Experience in basic data analytics, ability to write and debug SQL queries
A Programmer Analyst (PA) is a programming specialist, similar to a Software Development Engineer (SDE) but with a strong focus on business systems and information engineering. You will be expected to design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, support, and modify cloud-based tools/applications/services (monitoring tools, business intelligence applications, planning & forecasting tools, performance management).
How To Apply For Amazon Programmer Analyst Role:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Apply For Programmer Analyst Role in Amazon