Amazon Recruitment 2021: Amazon hiring freshers as Programmer Analyst job in Hyderabad. Candidates in BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech having 0-5 years of experience can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Amazon Hiring Programmer Analyst 2021
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech|
|Hiring Location||Online Virtual Hiring (Home)|
|Salary||₹ 8,00,000 – ₹ 14,00,000 Per Annum|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
- Bachelor’s in CS or related field with 0- 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby
- Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- The Transportation Team is looking for a passionate software programmer analyst who will be responsible for working with business, operations to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network.
- As part of the integration, you have to design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices.
- You should also be working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes and documentation of our systems.
How To Apply For Amazon Programmer Analyst Role:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Apply For Programmer Analyst Role in Amazon