Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to fulfill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, filmmakers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: www.amazon.com
Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Job ID: 255116
Last Date: As soon as possible (Not mentioned)
Batch: 2014 Passed out only
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Computer Science or related field
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices including unit testing, code reviews, source control management, build processes, continuous integration, and operations
- Architecture skills, knowledge of design patterns, and strong fundamentals
- You are the type of person that codes for fun, quickly wins the respect of peers, and jumps at the chance to share knowledge and mentor
As a Software Development Engineer, you will design and develop new systems which will bring a unique shopping experience to one of our most strategic customer segments. We’re looking to you for solving problems unique to our industry and creating new features that the industry has not seen before. We’re looking for people who are entrepreneurial and like to wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that mirrors more of a startup than a big company.
How To Apply:
Send the below mentioned details to Any Amazon Employee For Referral.
X std %:
Tip: You can ask Any Amazon Employee For this referral drive. If you don’t find any referral then please make use of Facebook and Linkedin to find Amazon employees details.
If you are unable to find any referral then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Job ID 255116 : 10th marks ,12th marks ,Graduation marks” (Do not send fake resumes & please check eligibility criteria twice)
Example: Job ID 255116 : 10th-68%, 12th-89.5%, BE(ECE)-66%
Advice: We can’t refer everyone so its better to find your own Referral.
Note: Amazon will communicate the interview date and location details in a separate mail to the shortlisted candidates.