Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2019 Batch | BE/BTech/MBA | Bangalore, Coimbatore
Amazon Off Campus recruitment drive is conducted by the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) centralized support team & KCE in Coimbatore for different positions. Any Graduation & MBA candidates from 2019 passing out batch can participate in this drive. The last date to apply is 4th July 2019.
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Across India
- Transaction Risk Management Services (Bangalore)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Coimbatore)
Salary : ₹ 3-5 LPA
Date of Drive: 5th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria :
For Transaction Risk Management Services
- Any Graduation & MBA 2019 passing out
- No Cut off percentage
- 2019 pass out, with no active backlog,
- All papers should be cleared. No backlogs
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs
For Quality Assurance Engineer
- Strong experience in QA (Manual & Automation)
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
- Experience in Java/C++/Perl/Python based automation and/or user-level automation tools such as Selenium/Web Driver
- Experience in Unit Testing APIs like JUnit, HttpUnit is desired.
- Knowledge of UNIX environment and Shell scripting is desired.
- Experience in handheld devices is plus.
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks to meet required level of accuracy and productivity.
- Ability to make logical decisions while auditing tasks and dealing with ambiguity
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns to dive business results.
- Must be flexible to meet business requirements.
- Written Test
Candidates are required to carry the following things:
- 2 copies of their latest updates resume
- 2 passport size photographs
- Earphones/ Headphones
- Copy of all the mark sheets
- Free Transport Facility
- Night Shift Allowance
- Sodexo Meal Coupons
- Over Time benefits
- Health Insurance benefits for Self and Dependents
How To Apply :
Last date to apply for this off campus drive is 4th July 2019
Apply Link (Bangalore): Click Here
Apply Link (Coimbatore): Click Here