One Plus Hiring Marketing and Sales Intern – PMO | MBA Jobs | Bangalore
OnePlus Technology Co., Ltd., commonly referred to as OnePlus, is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer based in Shenzhen, Guangdong in China. It was founded by Pete Lau and Carl Pei in December 2013. The company officially serves 34 countries and regions around the world as of July 2018.
Company Name : One Plus
Company Website : www.oneplus.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Role: Marketing Intern – PMO
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required : Freshers
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Strong understanding of the OnePlus brand and message across key markets.
- Strong spoken and written English, other language skills are a plus
- Detail-oriented, responsive to feedback, and comfortable with tight deadlines
- Excellent skills with the Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Creating and updating project plans with Project Leads
- Coordinating with stakeholders and updating weekly status reports
- Assist in day-to-day marketing activities as assigned
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure all launch activity runs smoothly
- Bring creative ideas and recommendations to the team for marketing campaigns
The Marketing team at OnePlus aims to implement thrilling marketing solutions to help connect our brand and products to target specific audiences on different platforms. The Project Manager is a marketing coordinator whose job is to oversee workflow and see marketing campaigns through to completion. A relentless planner, strategist, and perfectionist, the PMO Intern should be able to coordinate with internal and external partners to ensure the successful execution of marketing campaigns. Help OnePlus achieve global recognition.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here