Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive for BE/BTech/MCA pass out from 2018 & 2019 Batch candidates is going to held on 28th September 2019 in Bangalore, Lucknow, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad. Engineering candidates from CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Aeronautical and other branches are eligible for this drive. Eligible and interested candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria and apply for the job.
Company Name : Accenture
Company Website : www.accenture.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Application Development Associate (level 12)
Salary : Rs. 3.5 LPA
Event Date: 28th September 2019
Last Date To Apply: 27th September 2019
Eligibility Criteria :
- Course: BE / B.Tech/MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019 batch
- Stream: All Branches
- Degree: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
How To Apply For Accenture Off Campus Recruitment drive 2019:
This off campus recruitment is exclusively for 2018 & 2019 pass outs candidates. Candidates need to apply for this job through elitmus. Elitmus is one the India’s number one employability exam. The Candidates should should write elitmus ph test to be eligible for this job.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Also Apply: Accenture Off Campus for 2020 Batch
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.