Boeing Recruitment 2019 For Freshers As Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA | Bangalore
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Company Name : Boeing
Company Website : www.boeing.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Engineer
Salary : Best in the industry
Experience Required : Entry Level ( Fresher )
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 0 to 1 Years related work experience.
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree or Master of computer Application
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree or Master of computer Application.
- Knowledge in designing and developing Java based software products.
- Good knowledge of Spring framework (Spring Core, Spring REST, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Test)
- Good Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapping) example: JPA, Hibernate, Open JPA, iBatis, etc
- Knowledge in Performance tuning, Security fixes, Cloud application development
- Knowledge in performance optimization of high-volume, distributed web services
- Databases: Should be familiar with relational and NoSQL databases (Document/Columnar stores)
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Develop High level design and detailed design from system and software Architecture.
- Develop SW code as per detailed design and perform unit testing
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of software requirements
- Establish traceability from Software requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Architecture, Design, Code and Test.
- Support PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews) and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the Agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in design and code reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure when needed, in a time-constrained environment.
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare Technical white papers / reports. Analytical thinking, connect technology to business considerations (e.g., ROI).
- Candidate must be fluent in English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply