Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive for BE/BTech/MCA pass out from 2018 & 2019 Batch candidates is going to held on 19th October 2019 in Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad. Engineering candidates from CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Aeronautical and other branches are eligible for this drive. Eligible and interested candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria and apply for the job.
Company Name : Accenture
Company Website : www.accenture.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Application Development Associate (level 12)
Salary : Rs. 3.5 LPA
Event Date: 19th October 2019
Last Date To Apply: 15 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria :
- Course: BE / B.Tech/MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019 batch
- Stream: All Branches
- Degree: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Candidates to register on eLitmus shared link with their details, followed by Accenture shared registration link
- After reviewing candidate’s eligibility (based on registration), Accenture will release admit card containing information on event location, date of event and mandatory documents required for attending the drive.
- To participate in Accenture hiring process candidates need to carry following mandatory documents:
(a) Admit card issued by Accenture
(b) Original and relevant documents as specified in Accenture Admit card.
Recruitment process on the day of hiring event will comprise of:
- Cognitive & Technical Assessment (candidates must mandatorily clear the assessment to be eligible for further process)
- Group Interview
Cognitive and Technical assessment guidelines:
- 90 questions to be attempted within 90 minutes
- No negative marking
- Each section has a section/ sub section cut off – for candidates to clear and be eligible for further process
Cognitive assessment (60 questions)
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Written Communication
Technical assessment (30 questions)
- Fundamentals of Programming
How To Apply For Accenture Off Campus Recruitment drive 2019:
This off campus recruitment is exclusively for 2018 & 2019 pass outs candidates. Candidates need to apply for this job through elitmus. Elitmus is one the India’s number one employability exam.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.