Analytics Quotient Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2018/19 Batch | BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA (All Branches) | Bangalore On 12th October 2019
Analytics Quotient (AQ), a Kantar company, partners with large global brands to provide solutions in the areas of data science, scalable analytics and data visualization. Our two primary service verticals are Analytics & Insight Generation and Data Visualization & Management.
Company Name : Analytics Quotient
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Engineer
Salary : Best in the industry
Date of Drive: 12th October 2019
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- All Branches of B.Tech / B.E / M.Tech – 2018/2019 Batch
- This position is also open for MCA – 2018/2019 Batch
- Students with active back log are not eligible to participate in the placement process with AQ.
- Skilled in in coding and debugging software applications.
- Proficiency with database design and writing of SQL queries
- Ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
- Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
- Team player with an inclusive approach to decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Design and development of software platforms/products/product components
- Strong problem-solving capability. Analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions.
- Participate in product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
- Ensure quality of developed code.
- Online Test
- F2F Discussion
- HR Round
NOTE: Candidates have to carry their laptops along with the updated Resumes
How To Apply :
AQ Off-Campus Recruitment drive will be on Saturday, 12th October 2019 at our Bangalore office
Analytics Quotient Services India Pvt Ltd
No 23 & 24 | 4A – AMR Tech Park,1st Floor
Hosur Road, Bommanahalli
Landmark Next to IBIS hotel or Oxford Engineering college
Apply Link : Click Here
Note: Further details regarding the selection process will be shared with the registered candidates at their email id.
Also Read: Latest Off Campus Drive In India