Accenture Digital Recruitment 2019 | Operations Analytics Analyst
Accenture hiring freshers from 2018 & 2019 Batch. The drive is going to held across India. Engineering candidates from CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Aeronautical and other branches are elibigle for this drive. The drives are planned to scheduled in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Delhi NCR and other regions.
Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Applied Intelligence, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Industry X.O, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end- customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth.
Company Name : Accenture
Company Website : www.accenture.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Analyst (Operations Team)
Salary : Best In Market
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0- 2 years of overall analytics.
- Any graduate (BE/BTech/BSc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with MS excel, PowerPoint
- Handle large datasets
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and generate actionable insights
- Understand client supply chain situation/ issues/ problem and identify analytics solutions
- Work closely with team and client to identify and prioritize business needs
- Ability to learn different analytical tools as per business requirements
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Good to have skills:
- Supply Chain Functional experience in the area of demand forecasting/ Inventory optimization/ Warranty/ logistics/ Preventive asset management
- Big Data
- Hands on experience on SAP/ Oracle/ JDA planning tools
- Visualization tools : Tableau / Qlik / Spotfire
- MS Excel/ Access/ SQL/ VBA
- SAS/ R/ Machine learning
- Simulation : ARENA/ ExtendSim/ MATLAB etc
How To Apply:
Shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Apply Link : Click Here