Accenture Careers Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2018 Batch | Across India
Accenture is a Strategy, Consulting, Digital , Technology & Operations company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Name : Accenture
Company Website : www.accenture.com
Job Location : PAN India
Position : Application Development Associate (level 12)
Salary : Rs. 3.5 LPA
Last date to apply: ASAP
Interview Venue : Across India
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year 2018
- Aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)ᐧ
- Multiple events are planned in March, April, May across Bangalore/ Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Pune.
- Delhi – 02 March
- Bangalore – 23 March
How To Apply:
Apply Link (2018 Batch) : Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2017, 2018 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.