About The Company :
Accenture is a Strategy, Consulting, Digital , Technology & Operations company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Name : Accenture
Company Website : www.accenture.com
Job Location : PAN India
Position : Application Development Associate
Salary : Rs. 3.5 LPA
Interview Venue : Across India
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students across all branches who have graduated in academic year 2017
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above at the time of recruitment process – Maharashtra colleges
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process – non-Maharashtra college
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
- Multiple events are planned in Jan’18 across Bangalore/ Delhi/ Pune starting from 6th Jan’18.
How To Apply:
Registration Link: Click Here
Apply Link Via AMCAT: Click Here
Apply Link via ELitmus: Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2017, 2018 batch) you should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.