About Zecross Media:
Zecross is a comprehensive technology provider in brand building and marketing. We provide services in native Mobile Applications Development, Web Development and Facebook Applications Development. Our endeavor has and will always be to continuously gain expertise and provide cutting-edge solutions in technologies we provide services in.
Zecross offers an amazing environment of innovation, learning, growth and excellence.We are a young dynamic team comprising of highly talented and skilled developers.If you are one of those and are deeply interested in coding and emerging technologies then Zecross could be an ideal place to start your Career.
Nitigya Kuchhal – IIT Kanpur 2006, 6 years experience in Industry.
Nitin Gupta – IIT BHU 2006, 6 years experience in Industry.
Profile/Designation – Software Developer
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Job Location – Delhi
Desired experience – Fresher
Target batch pass outs – 2014
Course specialization – B.E/B.Tech CS/IT/EEE/ECE (MCA 2014 Batch)
Probation / Training Period – 9 Months
Salary– Fixed + Variable – 3.5 LPA (Candidates will be eligible for a retention bonus after completing 18 months in the company)
Bond – 2 years (Commitment of minimum 2 years on a signed agreement with the company)
Tentative date of interview – June 21, 2014
Tentative date of joining – Immediate
1. Zecross Online Test – Aptitude and Technical of 30 minutes each
2. Group Interview
3. Programming Round
4. Personal round of interview
Job Description for Software Developer
· Expected to work on any of these technologies – Web Application in PHP, iOS Mobile Applications in Objective C/Swift or Android Mobile Applications in Java. Should be a quick and adaptive Learner.
· Have profound knowledge of any of these technologies Java, C/C++ or PHP.
· Have Strong Aptitude and Problem Solving Skills.
· Ability to work in a Team and work on a project independently.
· Ready to work in a Startup Environment of Highly focussed, quick delivery and uncompromising quality.
· Humble, friendly, helping and accommodating in behavior.
· Have deep interest, great inclination and a believer in Technology.
Have a strong reasoning to why want to work as a Software Developer.
Please note: Candidates interested in working in a Startup and ready to sign a bond agreement should Apply.
Apply Link: Click Here
This Recruitment Drive is conducted through AMCAT
Know More About AMCAT Employement Test For Freshers