Yodlee Off Campus Drive for 75 positions of Associate Software Engineer 2015 Batch 6 Sep 2015 Across India :
Yodlee [ www.yodlee.com ] is conducting off campus drive across India to the post of Associate Software Engineer on 6 Sep 2015 through eLitmus. The last date to apply for this post is 5 Sep 2015. No of positions are 75 which is a good number in terms of recruitment throught eLitmus.
About The Company: Yodlee was founded in 1999 on the conviction that access to one’s complete financial story results in more informed financial decisions, driving a better overall economy and benefiting our clients and their customers alike. Today, we are a team of hard working and passionate people who believe in the power of the financially savvy consumer.
Company URL: www.yodlee.com
Job location: Bangalore
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary offered : Rs. 400000/-
Event date: 6 Sep 2015
Last date to apply: 5 Sep 2015
No of Positions : 75
Experience required: Fresher
- 2015 batch BE/BTech/MCA/MTech (CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Knowledge of Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, RDBMS concepts, PL/SQL and AJAX will be an added advantage
Job Description :
The Yodlee Data Engineering team has developed and now supports and maintains over 12,000 Agents. An Agent is a Java software component that is capable of gathering information from a Content Service (a URL, web site or content data feed provided by the service provider).
An engineer is involved in the entire lifecycle of the agent. The key responsibilities include
- Development in Java
- Understanding content service information gathering requirements.
- Understanding financial data models and develop java agents to get financial information from content services.
- Exposure to web services and financial exchanges like OFX formats
- Communication and co-ordination with Clients.
- Generating and analyzing reports and giving inputs for product enhancements
Selection Events :
Round-1 (Yodlee Test)
- On 6th Sep, Sunday
- Test Locations: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Madurai, Mangalore, and Pune.
Round-2 (GD and Interview)
- For Yodlee test cleared candidates
- On 12th Sep, Saturday at Bangalore.
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position