Yamaha Motor Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech/MCA | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Delhi NCR
Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan. We specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to our clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery. Our constant endeavor is to help our clients to reduce the total cost of IT operations significantly while utilizing the vast skilled IT resources available in India with an onsite / off-shore delivery model.
Company Name : Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.ymsl.in
Job Location : Delhi NCR
Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary : Rs 5 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Sopra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Airbus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Adobe||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Degree and Streams: B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT and MCA
- Batch: 2018-2019
- Academic Percentage: 70% & above throughout academics
- Backlog: No
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of X++, ERP would be added advantage
Job Details and Responsibility:
- Trainee (GET) is responsible for providing support and working under the direction of a superior by providing services related to software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- The major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects.
- Trainee (GET) require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to providing quality assurance of the projects.
- Trainee has to have innovate design strategies and plans in an endeavor to develop high-quality project deliveries.
- Require to keep updated by learning the languages, which will enhance the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.
- 13th September – Written Test and HR Technical
- 14th September- Final round for the candidates who got shortlisted on 13th September at Faridabad office location
Note: You have to submit your one original certificate at the time of joining
How To Apply :
Registration Link (AMCAT): Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here