DEP India Hiring Freshers As Associate Project Engineer | 2019 Batch | Chennai, Bangalore
Detroit Engineered Products, Inc. is an Advanced CAE driven Engineering Services, Software Development, Consulting and Staffing Company. DEP is a global company with footprints in Europe, China, Korea, Australia and India. DEP’s corporate headquarters is located in Troy, Michigan. The core strengths of DEP enable acceleration and enhancement of the manufacturing and design processes of our customers globally.
Company Name: DEP India Private Limited
Profile: Associate Project Engineer
Salary: Best In Market
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
Date of Drive: 7th September 2019
Interview Time: 9:30 AM to 12 PM
Experience Required: Freshers
- ME/M.Tech – Mechnaical, Automobile, Aerospace, Industrial/Production, Manufacturing, FEA Related, Automotive, Thermal (Fresher 2019 passed out only)
- Department: Design and Analysis.
- Must have Mark aggregate: 70% and above.
- Strong engineering fundamentals & application skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform complex design analysis using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) softwares. Participate in providing support for the development of DEPs Advance Suite Software -Meshworks/Morpher.
- Understand customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision. Implement engineering changes as required.
- Develop alternative design solutions or quick engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Maintain records of all activities and results in CAE project database.
- Participate in design review meetings to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
- Communicate with team members and customers on all projects related matters.
- Provide timely design guidance and support to team to meet customer requirements. Assist management in establishing and updating project plans and priorities.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
Interview/ Selection Process:
- Written Test Aptitude Technical
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
DEP India Pvt. Ltd., (formerly known as Nuvent Technologies)
2/86, 7th Avenue, Ashok Nagar,
Chennai – 600083
Land Mark : Opp to Junior Jawahar Vidhyalaya School
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here