About The Company :
Global Property &Casualty Insurance and Reinsurance provider. Specialized in commercial risk management solutions. More than 30 lines of business across Property, Casualty, Professional and Specialty lines. Significant capacity across all major product lines and several niches. Dedicated to underwriting and claims excellence to create solutions to even the most complex risks. The number 1 presence in Lloyds generating an estimated GPW of USD 3.8 billion. 1300+ employees in India.
Company Name : XL India Business Limited
Company Website : www.xlcatlin.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Executive – Risk Engineering
Salary : 2-2.5 LPA
Date of Walk-in Drive : 19 September 2017
Reporting Time : 10 AM to 2 PM
Venue : XL CATLIN Embassy Tech Village, 5th Floor, Tower 2A, West Building Phase I, Outer Ring Road, Devarabisanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore 560 103 (Near New Horizon College)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Freshers with 50% and above in Graduation / Post Graduation
- Should have good Communication and Presentation Skills
Job Description :
- Provide flood maps by analyzing data in Excel spreadsheet to determine which locations need a flood map. An internet Natural Catastrophe tool will be use to acquire flood maps. Researching incomplete addresses is another critical piece of the process.
- Aggregate property values for locations within an Excel spreadsheet for an account.
- Supporting Account teams, by setting up accounts, locations, and mail recipients in Service Manager.
- Post and maintain documents for the customer website.
- Process third party data tasks. Demonstrate an advanced ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports so data can be accurately entered in to InfoPath forms.
More Details : Click Here