Wipro off campus DSWD drive hiring open for Arts, Science, Commerce Graduates of 2021 batch from various streams (BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA and BSc economics) who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Wipro. Please read on for further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.
Wipro 2021 Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers students a chance to build a remarkable career with Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro. Key features & eligibility details of the programme have been listed below, kindly go through the same.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021
|Job Location||Across India|
|Category||Off Campus Jobs|
Wipro Off Campus Eligibility Criteria :
- BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA and BSc economics Only
- 2021 Batch ONLY
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- Only Fulltime courses. No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree. Graduation should be recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 1st year Stipend – 15000 BASE + 488 ESI per month
- 2nd year Stipend – 17000 BASE + 553 ESI per month
- 3rd year Stipend – 19000 BASE + 618 ESI per month
Service Agreement: On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
Wipro Off Campus Selection Process:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections:
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of DWSD 2021.
How To Apply for Wipro Off Campus 2021:
Kindly register below if you are interested to participate in Wipro Campus Selection Program.
More Info & Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Note: Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email