Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Project Engineer | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Across India
Wipro has invited online application for the post of Project Engineer. Wipro careers hiring for engineering candidates graduated in 2018. Wipro hiring BE/Btech candidates in CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics.
Elite National Talent Hunt is a freshers’ hiring initiative to attract the best of 2019 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent across all engineering streams in India. An enthusiast engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of “Business through Technology” – helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses.
Company Name: Wipro Technologies Limited
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Position: Project Engineer
Job Location : Across India
Position : Freshers
Salary : INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per annum
Service Agreement : Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
- 10th Standard – 60%
- 12th Standard – 60%
- Graduation – 65% (* Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject in 12th & Degree (No Business Maths or Applied Maths allowed).
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Year of Passing : 2018/2019 Batch
- CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process of Wipro in last 6 months are not eligible
Wipro Selection Process:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Programming Test (45 minutes)
This test will help us assess the skillset of a candidate to diagnose and identify any bugs in a given code and fix them. The Programming Test will be based on following types of questions/ problems:
- Syntactical error correction i.e. to correct the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Logical error correction i.e. to fix all logical errors in the given code.
- Code reuse i.e. to complete the given code by reusing existing functions/ helper code.
Please note: Earlier Programming Test pattern, preset in a simulated environment wherein candidates were evaluated on their ability to write the program in any of the programming languages, compile and run test cases, is no longer applicable. It has been revised as per above guidelines.
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview followed by HR interview
Wipro Hall Ticket / Admit Card : Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email. Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email.
How To Apply :
Last date to register for 2018 batch is 30 Mar 2019.
Apply Link (2018 Batch) : Click Here
Apply Link (2019 Batch) : Click Here
Wipro Online Exam Syllabus & Pattern: Click Here