LinkedIn – WINTATHON 2020
LinkedIn is hosting its 4th all-female Hackathon. Applications will be open to all female 3rd/4th Year B.Tech students and 1st/2nd Year M.Tech students.
This is a chance for you to turn something you are passionate about into a working prototype of your idea in just 24 hours. During the event, you’ll learn how to network with like-minded individuals from different colleges across India and build an app to solve a real-world problem as a small group.
Event Date: 18th January 2020 to 19th January 2020
WINTATHON Eligibility Criteria:
- All 3rd or 4th Year BTech/BE Women Student (2020 Batch)
- 1st / 2nd Year M.Tech Women Students are invited to apply to Wintathon 2020!
Yes, the winning team will get a chance to intern with LinkedIn Bangalore in the Summer of 2020 (May – Aug).
Top 3 teams get exciting prizes
LinkedIn SWAGS for everyone
How will I be evaluated?
Projects will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Brilliant Idea – Impact & Innovation
- Technical Wizardry – Working hacks, not slide decks
- User Experience – Polish, shine & ‘wow’ factor
- The Pitch – Presentation skills
What should I bring?
- Government issued identification
- Extra clothes
- Laptop + charger
- Phone + charger
What will LinkedIn provide?
- Travel & Logistics
- Food + Drinks (meals, snacks, treats, energy drinks, tea & coffee)
- Materials (whiteboards, expo markers, paper, pens, power strips)
- A space to hack
- Awesome mentors to guide you
Global Technology Park
Tower A, Level 7
WINTATHON 2020 Registration Process:
- Complete registration for the event by 06th November, 2019
- Participate in the HackerRank Test + Your USP (Sell your Tech talent)
- Based on the test results and your entry, we will shortlist the Top 60 students who will be invited to attend the event in Bangalore.
Registration Link: https://wintathon2020.splashthat.com/ (click on the RSVP button for registering at the bottom of the page)
If you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]