Micro Focus Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer | BE/BTech/MSc | Pune, Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
Micro Focus hiring freshers as software engineer in Bangalore. Candidates with upto 2 years of experience can apply for this role. Candidates with background in computer science or relevant from 2017, 2018 and 2019 batch can apply for this role. The current job description consists role of software engineer who Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users.
Company Name: Micro Focus
Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
- Understands a number of the company’s technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with the company customers.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands the company’s strategy.
- Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
- Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
- Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
- Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here