Wells Fargo hiring Freshers as Analyst 2020 | Hyderabad
Wells Fargo & company is hiring Freshers for the role of Analyst. Candidates from having Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering related fields are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Wells Fargo & company
Company Website : www.wellsfargo.com
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : Information Security Analyst – 1
Salary : Best In Market
Experience: Min. 6 months
- Bachelor in Engineering Degree, preferably of Computer science or Information Technology
- 6 months+ of on IAM, Provisioning, access administration and role management experience
- Possess hands-on experience on Access Management / Provisioning / Quality checks/quality analysis of access provisioning
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Ability to make timely and independent decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in team environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with different teams, accept challenging assignments and foster robust working relationships with teams
- Must be flexible to work in shifts and be available for business meetings/team deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities to identify an issue and propose solutions
- Utilize Provisioning knowledge and technical knowledge to learn implement QA process in the team.
- Utilize skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint to maintain various reports on QA team.
- Must be self-motivated, directed, and detail-oriented
- Collaborate effectively with different teams, accept challenging assignments and foster robust working relationships with teams.
- Proactive in identifying gaps and help the team in streamlining process
- Ability to identify and contribute towards mitigating risk.
- Flexible to work in shifts be available for business meetings/team deliverables within/outside of ones shift
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into operations and activities.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
How To Apply :
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply