Virtusa NeuralHack Season 3 | BE/BTech/MCA | 2020 Batch | Hiring Challenge
Are you good at coding?? Computer labs are not the only place for coding, coding is all about creativity. Anyone can a write a code that a computer can understand, only a good programmer can write a program that humans can understand.
Virtusa Corporation (NYSE: VRTU) is a global information technology services company headquartered at Westborough, Massachusetts, USA. The company provides IT Consulting, Business Consulting, Systems Implementation and Application Outsourcing services to large enterprises and software vendors.
Company Name: Virtusa
Company Website: http://www.virtusa.com/
Job Location : Across India
Position : Data Scientist/Full Stack Engineer
Salary : Best In Market
- You should be a final year student from BE/B.Tech/MCA – Circuit Branches.
- 60% throughout starting 10th until degree.
- You must not have received offer from Virtusa as a part of 2020 hiring.
To make this season even more engaging, we have created two tracks such as
- Track 1 – Data Science
- Track 2- Full Stack Engineering
You are free to choose the track and we will evaluate you on the selected track.
Virtusa NeuralHack Competition Timeline:
|Activity||Start Date||End Date||Information|
|Registration||24th Sep||15th Oct||Registration link will be active for student to apply|
|Stage 1||11th Oct||11th Oct||10 Questions with Multiple language options – Total duration is 2 Hr’s|
|Results||12th Oct||12th Oct||Results of candidates selected from Stage 1 will be announced|
|Stage 2||22nd Oct||22nd Oct||Coding on Python / Java – 3 Questions with a total duration of 90 Minutes|
|Results||30th Oct||30th Oct||Results of candidates selected from Stage 2 will be announced|
How you will be grinned?
- Level 1 – Coding on your preferred language (Need to take it from College Premises only).
- One week time will be given to prepare yourself for the next level.
- Shortlisted students will attend level 2. (await surprises here).
- Two weeks’ time will be given to prepare yourself for the next level.
- Final level test will be conducted for the students at Virtusa Chennai with a grand celebration.
How To Apply:
This is an individual team member event and hence all the candidates to register themselves separately.
Registration Deadline: 15 Oct 2019, 11:00 PM
Registration Link: Click Here To Apply