Amdocs Recruitment 2019 | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | Software Engineer | 2019 Batch | Across India
Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise, and intelligent operations. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.9 billion in fiscal 2017.
Company Name: Amdocs
Company Website: www.amdocs.com
Job Role: Software Engineering Associate
Salary: Rs. 3.85 LPA
Job Location: Pune
- Must be B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Tech. (Computers / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication) / MCA Full Time Graduates only.
- Percentage criteria – 60% & above throughout academics Full time course (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation & Post – Graduation).
- Year of passing highest degree – 2019 year only.
- Should not have had any “Year Down”/ Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux and SQL
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development.
- Should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
- Technical Test
- HR Round
Job Responsibilities & Desired Candidate Profile:
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
How To Apply:
This drive is exclusively for only 2019 Batch passout candidates.
Apply Link : Click Here