Verifone Off Campus drive recruitment hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer job in Bangalore. Candidates in BE/ BTech/ MTech having 0-1 year of experience can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Company: For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone Off Campus Drive 2021
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Experience||0 – 2 Year|
|Category||Off Campus Job|
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Engineering Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 0-1 years of software development experience
- Should have a sound C / C++ programming skills.
- Should have strong knowledge of OOAD and design patterns
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Should have an excellent communication ability in written and spoken English
- Exposure to Python and Perl is desirable
- Should be comfortable with UML
- Good knowledge of development best practices. Preferably Agile methodologies
- Develops software in C++ following the company’s coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Utilizes software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Creates and executes designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given Problems.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other Verifone associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals.
The position of Software Developer is responsible for developing software, creating and executing designs for small sets of new functionality. Besides good programming skills, the role demands good knowledge of design patterns.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply