Standard Chartered off campus hiring through Diversity Hackathon 2021 for the recruitment of Developer at Bangalore, Chennai. Candidates from 2020 & 2021 batch in B.E/B.Tech is eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Female techies from engineering background who are passionate coders aspiring to make their career in software development and searching for avenues to prove their mettle.
Standard Chartered Hackathon 2021
|Company Name||Standard Chartered|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai|
|Salary||Rs. 6.1 LPA (5.5 LPA fixed plus 50 k variable)|
|Category||Hiring Challenge Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria :
Qualification & Skills:
- BE or BTech-CGPA 7 and above only
- Engineering Group – CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE
- Passing out Year – 2021 or 2020 only
- No standing backlogs
- Indian Citizen (work authorization in India)
Full-stack Developer/ DevOps engineer with below attributes
- Understanding of software requirements
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Preparation and execution of test cases
- Reporting of defects, preparation of test reports
- Coordinate test activities with the front to back upstream and downstream
- Collaborate with globally distributed agile team
- Attention to detail
- Recognition of stupidity
- Abstract thinking
- Scientific method
Strongly Desired competencies:
- Passion for problem-solving. Must be relentless in pursuing solutions to issues.
- Proven ability that establish a strong team-player approach to problem solving
- Strong foundational knowledge of Data Structures, OOPs concepts and frameworks.
- Curious learner, willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks
- Empowered mindset with ability to ask questions and seek clarifications
- Excellent communication skills that enable seamless interactions with colleagues globally
- Proven ability to think out-of-the-box; Fostering innovation and automation
- Strong technical skills, with exposure to coding in any next-gen tech
- Awareness of Agile methodologies
Hackathon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test (3 rounds: Psychometry, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability)
- Coding Test (Hackathon)
- Presentation (Application/Product Demo)
How To Apply :
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply