Verifone Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer – C++ | 2019/20 Batch
Verifone hiring freshers for the post of Software Engineer in Bangalore. Freshers and Candidates from 2019, 2020 batch in B.Tech/B.E/MTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: VeriFone India Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.verifone.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Software Engineer – C++
Salary: Best In the Market
Experience Required: 0-1 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Engineering Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 0-1 years of software development experience
- Should have a sound C / C++ programming skills.
- Should have strong knowledge of OOAD and design patterns
- Should possess good analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Should be familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Should have an excellent communication ability in written and spoken English
- Experience in software application development, preferably experience in Industry Specific Solutions (like payment) is desirable
- Exposure to Python and Perl is desirable
- Should be comfortable with UML
- Develops software in C++ following the company’s coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Utilizes software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Creates and executes designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given Problems.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other Verifone associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
Job Role Summary:
The position of Software Developer is responsible for developing software, creating and executing designs for small sets of new functionality. Besides good programming skills, the role demands good knowledge of design patterns. The one personifying this role will be expected to work in a fast-paced multi-dimensional work environment and must possess excellent inter-personal, written, and verbal communication skills. Sense of urgency, Self-motivation, accountability and commitment are some of the desired attributes.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link asap before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply