Synopsys Hiring Freshers As R&D Engineer | BE/BTech/MTech
Synopsys India is hiring freshers for the post of R&D Engineer across India. Freshers and Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 batch in B.Tech/B.E/MTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Synopsys India Pvt ltd
Position: R&D Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Noida
Salary: As per industry standards
Experience Required: 0-2 years
- B.Tech/M. Tech in CS/EE from a reputed institute.
- Sound knowledge in data structures, graph algorithms and C/C++ programming on Windows/Unix.
- Familiarity in digital logic design.
- Familiarity with Verilog/VHDL RTL level designs, timing constraints, static timing analysis
- 0-2 years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining large EDA software.
- Working knowledge of FPGA prototyping tools and flows is a plus.
As an R&D Engineer, you would be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and maintaining large and efficient software systems for partitioning, logic, timing optimization, technology mapping steps of the FPGA prototyping software.
- Given a requirement or functional specification, design and implement efficient data structures and algorithms in C/C++.
- Work with AE team in test planning, execution and customer support.
- Maintain and support existing product and features.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link asap before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here to Apply