About Recruitment of Assistant Engineer in TSTRANSCO October 2015 :
About The Company : Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) is formed with effect from 02.06.2014, dealing with EHT Power Transmission in the State of Telangana and is also the State Government approved STU. Presently TSTRANSCO is having infrastructure of 16,637 Ckm of EHT lines and 243 Nos EHT Substations catering to the State of Telangana.
Online Applications are invited to the post of Assistant Engineer [ Electrical & Civil ] in TSTRANSCO across Telangana state.
Official Website : www.transco.telangana.gov.in
Details of the Job Post :
Position : Assistant Engineer [ Electrical and Civil ]
Salary : Scale of Pay -> Rs 41155-1700-44555-1985-54480- 2280-63600
No of Vacancies : 206 [ Electrical -184 , Civil -22 ]
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Engineer / Electrical : Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a Pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer / Civil : Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a Pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil Engineering.
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.07.2015 . [ relaxable for reserved classes ]
Fee : Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Scheme of Examination :
- The written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark.
- The section A consisting of 80 questions on core technical subject of respective discipline; and the section B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
- The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
- Examination center will be Hyderabad and Secunderabad
Important Dates :
- Starting date for Payment of Fee is 05.10.2015 [ In Apply Link its 15 Oct 2015 ]
- Starting date of application submission is 06.10.2015 . [ In Apply Link its 16 Oct 2015 ]
- Last date for payment of Fee at Online is 26.10.2015 upto 5 P.M.
- Last date for submission of Online Application is 26.10.2015 upto 11:59 P.M.
- Downloading of Hall tickets is 21.11.2015
- Date of examination is 29.11.2015 time: 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here