ThoughtWorks Software Technology Excellence Programme (STEP) 2020
ThoughtWorks STEP 2020 is a twenty-month long intensive entry-level programme which follows a unique “work while you study” methodology that offers you the chance to learn theory and apply it while you work. As a STEP intern, you’ll do this work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry and learn from accomplished faculty from academia.
ThoughtWorks is synonymous with innovation. We are dedicated to the art of perfecting software delivery by keeping it lightweight, fast-moving and open-source. Our clients are people and organisations with ambitious missions – whether in the commercial, social, or government sectors.
Company Name : ThoughtWorks Technologies
Company Website : www.thoughtworks.com
Job Location : Across India
Salary : 6+ LPA
STEP Eligibility Criteria:
- Be in the final year of a 3-year Polytechnic Diploma OR
- Have completed a 3-year Polytechnic Diploma in 2018 or 2019
- Candidates appearing for their final year examination before July 2020 may also apply
- Candidates must be born on or before 1st July 2002
About the Programme
Study! Explore over 20 subjects in software engineering, as well as courses in communication, language and personality development.
Internship! Be based out of any of the ThoughtWorks offices in India for your internship. Work alongside global Thought Leaders and gain a strong practical exposure to software development.
Get a degree! You’ll be enrolled, at ThoughtWorks’ cost, in a 3-year Bachelor’s Programme in Computer Applications at a Government-recognised University through the distance education mode. You’ll get a recognised academic qualification alongside your ThoughtWorks training and project experience.
Get Hired! Upon completion, be absorbed by ThoughtWorks as a consultant with a minimum salary (CTC) of at least ₹ 6 Lakhs per annum.
Money! Be paid a stipend of ₹ 12,000/- per month in the first 12 months and ₹ 15,000/- per month in the next 8 months.
Get Started! Module One starts on Wednesday, July 1, 2020, at the ThoughtWorks Chennai or Coimbatore Office!
STEP Selection process:
- All applicants will take an online aptitude test between the first and third week of February 2020. The online aptitude test will be conducted at select cities across the country. The online aptitude test will comprise questions that will test your verbal ability, quantitative ability and logical reasoning ability.
- If you clear this, you’ll need to attend a group discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) in a ThoughtWorks’ office in Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad or Pune. You may be asked to take a telephonic interview to assess your communication skills before being invited for the GD & PI.
- Candidates will have to meet their own travel expenses to appear for the Aptitude Test, GD & PI.
- Selection will be based on your performance in the Diploma examination, aptitude test, telephonic interview and GD & PI process.
- Successful interns will be informed by e-mail by the second week of April 2020. All selected candidates must confirm their registration by submitting attested photocopies of their academic and work experience certificates (if any).
How To Apply:
- Click on the Apply Now link above where you can enter your basic information and upload your resume.
- Once you submit your basic information, you will receive an email with a link to submit your detailed application form. You can complete the detailed application form and submit it online. You do not have to send us any physical application forms or documents.
- Once we receive your detailed application form online, we will send you an acknowledgement with details about the next stage of the selection process
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Last date for submission of online application forms: January 18, 2020
More Info: Click Here