Capgemini Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech/MCA | Across India
Capgemini hiring Engineering (BE/BTech)/MCA candidates from 2019 Batch across India for Mega Off Campus Recruitment Drive. The interviews will held in Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune. The last date to apply is 6th October 2019.
In India, Capgemini is over 100,000 in employee strength and still growing. We create opportunities for our workforce to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our 50-year growth story is built upon workforce of the future and we enable our talent to ace their careers, by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
Company Name : Capgemini
Company Website : www.capgemini.com
Position : Engineer
Location: Across India
Salary : As per the IT standard
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Last Date To Register: 6th October 2019
Capgemini Eligibility Criteria:
Referred candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- These drives and these positions are currently open for women candidates only
- Should have graduated in 2019
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)
- Only 1 year gap in education is allowed after HSC
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Qualification – MCA , BE / BTech (open for only Circuit Branches -Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Electronics & Instrumentation)
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Capgemini Selection Process:
- Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
- Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
- Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
How To Apply:
This drive is exclusively for 2019 Batch pass out candidates.
Last Date To Register: October 6, 2019
Interview Locations: Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Official Notification: Click Here
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.