Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | BE/BTech
Thomson Reuters is hiring freshers for the role of Trainee Software Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 in Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Company Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Position : Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience: 0-3 years
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 0 to 3 year’s industry experience
- Core Java and J2EE
- Spring Framework – Core, Spring MVC , Persistence
- Linux and/or UNIX
- Webservices – RestFUL webservice development
- Tomcat/ Apache web servers
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
- XML , XSL/T , Xpath,
- TFS, CVS, SVN, Perforce or similar source code control system
- Unit testing – Junit, Mockito
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments
- Knowledge of .NET, C# is an added plus.
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation. Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently
- Analyzes product requirements and contributes to the design, development and implementation of the software modules.
- Improves operations by collecting information from support incidents, conducting system analysis, root cause analysis and provide issue resolutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, cross-train self and team members in different skills and tools.
- Awareness with Agile project development methodology, SCRUM, continuous integration process.
- Assists team lead with project development estimates and timelines.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the below mentioned link ASAP
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply