About The Company :
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Company Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Job Location : Mumbai
Position : Trainee Systems Engineer
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- BE / BTech / MCA from a recognized university
- 65% and above or 7.1 or above CGPA in Engineering
Skills Required :
- MYSQL,Apache-TomCat, shell scripting Certifications (If any)
Job Description :
- The resources provide complete technical support, which may be related to Omnesys components or compatibility of this product towards operating systems and networks.
- The resource is able to co-relate front end related issues to the back end
- The resource owns the customer site in terms of processes running on it and inter connectivity
- The resource is responsible to ensure the smooth operations of allotted customers to him/her.
- The resource is responsible to help the customer to restore the server in case of existing hardware failure.
- Resource is responsible to help the customer to test the new releases.
- The resource is responsible for providing inputs and knowledge base in case if customer faces technical issues regarding the applications.
- The resource is responsible to ensure the installation of all the new releases done for customer.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here