Textron Recruitment of 2014 & 2015 Batch Freshers as Associate Analyst Across India :
Textron is hiring 2014 and 2015 Batch freshers to the post of Associate Analyst for candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent discipline with an IT focus. Apply asap before the link expires.
About The Company : Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $13.9 billion, and approximately 34,000 employees with facilities and presence worldwide, serving a diverse and global customer base. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.,Textron is ranked 219th on the Fortune 500 list of largest U.S. companies.
Official Website : www.textron.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Associate Analyst
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Batches : 2014 or 2015 Passed out
- Degree : BE / BTech
- Branches : Computer Science / IT / Any IT Focus Branch
- Percentage : Minimum 70% in aggregate throughout academics [ 10th , 12th , Engineering]
- Candidates who have worked on live projects during their summer training or B.E. / B. Tech projects will be preferred.
- Candidates who have completed SAP ABAP Certification / Training from ATOS / Siemens / CDAC / from any SAP Training Partner will be preferred.
Skills Required :
- Strong in one of the programming languages (C/C++, Java, OO, ABAP)
- Strong in SDLC concepts, RDBMS concepts and SQL/PL-SQL, Data Structures.
- Good listening and influencing skills; a strong customer focus is a must.
- Strong Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Problem Solving skills.
- Self Starter and willing to learn many new skills on the job
- Willing to work flexible hours as the job demands
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization consisting of Business Unit, COE, consulting, and contract employees.
Job Description :
- Design, develop, code, and test complex programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations.
- Review functional specifications, Create technical Specification and develop ABAP/SAP technology based solutions.
- Integration testing, Performance testing and Regression testing of the solutions.
- Interface effectively with customers, vendors, and peers.
- Understanding the overall architecture of the solution.
- Work closely with US onsite IT / business user teams- as needed to triage/ trouble shoot Various production support escalations.