About The Company :
Tessolve is founded by a team of seasoned professionals with extensive experience in Test, Test Hardware Development, Package Assembly, DFT, and FA & Reliability. Tessolve offers professional, state of the art solutions. With our headquarters located in Bangalore, Tessolve is an independent, full-service, semiconductor test engineering company providing customers access to industry leading high-end, mixed signal testing systems and related services.
Tessolve provides experienced engineering capability to support and manage all functions from DFT through Assembly & Test in the Semicon life cycle.
Company Name : Tessolve Semiconductor Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.tessolve.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Test Engineer
Salary : Rs 2.4 LPA
Last date to apply : 22 Nov 2016
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Call Letters To Short Listed Candidates : 23 Nov 2016 onwards
Tentative Date of off campus drive : 26 Nov 2016
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech / ME / MTech
- Branches : Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE)
- Percentage Criteria : 65% throughout academics
Selection Process :
- Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- 2 F2F Technical
- 2 F2F HR rounds
Job Description :
- Test Engineer has to work with different teams for understanding the device datasheet and needs to come up with a detailed Test procedure/plan to test the chip.
- Needs to interact with the PCB design team for developing the necessary hardware – Test load board, bench board, and probe cards.
- He/She should develop the complete ATE test program to validate the chip.
- Close interactions with the chip design and DFT teams are a must during the device debug phase and bring up and need to validate all the device parameters with the specifications.
- In addition, Test engineer should involve in developing the test methodologies as required.