About The Company :
Founded in 1978 by Daniel Julien, Teleperformance is specialized in customer services, technical support, call center, debt collection and social media. The company operates about 135,000 computerized workstations, with more than 182,000 employees across 270 contact centers in 62 countries. The company conducts programs in more than 75 different languages and dialects for a wide variety of global companies in various industries. Some of the countries Teleperformance operate in are, the UK, Albania, Brazil, Chile, India, Philippines, China, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Norway, Italy, Portugal, the USA, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Australia, Netherlands, Egypt, Russia, Sweden and Germany. The global headquarters are based in Paris, France.
Company Name : Teleperformance Limited
Company Website : www.teleperformance.com
Job Location : Jaipur / Gurgaon / Indore
Position : Technical Support
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- For Microsoft Process – Rs. 2.04 to 3.0 Lacs per annum.
- For Adobe Systems – Rs. 1.8 Lacs to 2.52 Lacs per annum.
- For Amazon – Rs. 2.04 to 3.0 Lacs per annum.
- Free Accommodation in company guest House for the first 15 days.
- Reimbursement is done for travel expenses occurred in relocation (max- 700/-)
Date of Drive : 11 August 2016
Reporting Time : Before 10 AM
Emax Education City,
Department of Training and Placement,
Kalpi –Naraingarh Road, Distt Ambala (Haryana).
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of passing out : 2015 & 2016 Batch
- Degree / Branches : B.Tech (All Branches), MCA, BCA, B.Sc(IT), M.Sc(IT)
- No percentage criteria
Skills Required :
A “Technical Support” must have
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Sound Technical Knowledge of Operating Systems.
- Basic Knowledge of IP Address, Java & e-commerce
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, include Excel.
- Good Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Multi task.
- Good Knowledge of Computer (Typing Speed more than 25 Words per minute, Accuracy at least 80%)
- Excellent command over English (Verbal & Written)
- Open to work in Rotational Shifts.
- Ability to use a Desktop Computer System.
- Ability to use Internet and Email with moderate keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of browsers and internet based applications.
- Problem solving skills in Technical troubleshooting environment.
- Familiarity with Operating Systems
- Candidates with prior technical expertise will be given preference.
Selection Process :
- HR Round Level 1
- Operations Round
- Final HR Round.
Job Description :
- To provide world class service to all small business customers in a customer centric environment.
- Successfully resolver complex customer e-mail and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer tools.
- Assisting customers with inquiries while providing consultative support and recommendations.
- Document in detail all interactions with customers.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non technical customers.
- Educate customers on products. Help customers to be successful.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of up/cross selling products and services.
- Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, First Contact Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction Rating.
How To Apply :
Last date to register is 10 August 2016.
Registration Link : Click Here
Full Details : Click Here