About The Company :
Genpact Limited is a multinational business process outsourcing and information technology services company, domiciled in Bermuda with executive headquarters in New York. The company reported net revenues of $2.1 billion (2013) with more than 65,000 employees (2014) serving clients from 25 countries. Its current clients include more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500. N. V. Tyagarajan, president and CEO of Genpact, has led the company since his appointment in June 2011. Genpact was established in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, it became an independent company and in August 2007 a publicly traded company (NYSE: G).
Company Name : Genpact Limited
Company Website : www.genpact.com
Job Location : Noida / Gurgaon
Position : Process Associate ( Fresher’s ) & Process Developer ( Experienced with relevant skill set )
Salary : Rs. 1,80,000 – 2,50,000 lacs PA ( Excluding Perks )
Date of Drive : 11 August 2016
Reporting Time : Before 10 AM
Emax Education City,
Department of Training and Placement,
Kalpi –Naraingarh Road, Distt Ambala (Haryana).
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of passing out : 2015 & 2016 Batch only
- Degree / Branches : B.Tech (All Branches), MCA, MBA, BCA, BBA Batch
- No percentage criteria
- Good Communication Skills and good knowledge of respective subject
Selection Process :
1. General Interaction by Company Officials – 20 Minutes
2. Personal Interview
3. Communication Tests
4. Final HR Round
5. Date of Joining for Selected candidates : 3rd or 4th week of August 2016
Document and Instructions :
- 02 copy of your signed CV and 02 photographs.
- Note: All Students are advised to attend the Process in formal attire.
How To Apply :
Last date to register is 10 August 2016.
Registration Link : Click Here
Full Details : Click Here