Tech Mahindra Young Engineer Awards 2015:
Tech Mahindra has been delivering future ready digital convergence solutions to the global Aerospace and Defense industry for over a decade. As part of our commitment to strengthen the engineering talent available in our country, Tech Mahindra believes in promoting closer association between Industry and Academia. We have organized multiple initiatives towards strengthening this association. One of Tech Mahindra’s, first-of-the-kind initiatives is recognizing the outstanding talent in young engineering students across India that we conceptualized and successfully launched in 2010 as the Young Engineer Award. Since then, the Young Engineer Award has recognized and stimulated innovation in engineering among students.
This year Tech Mahindra has launched the Young Engineer Award 2014 with topics that are both relevant to modern aerospace and important in today’s context:
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Digital Aircraft
- 3D Printing
We invite all eligible engineering students to nominate their work in the four categories for the Young Engineer Award 2014.
Guidelines for participation:
- Final year Bachelor’s degree students (BE/B Tech), Master’s degree students (ME/M Tech) and Research Scholars (Ph.D.) from Aerospace, Mechanical, Electronics and allied Engineering disciplines
- Not older than 30 years as on 1st of January 2014
- Individuals or a team of no more than three members can participate
- Team should nominate one of the members as a single point of contact for all communication from Tech Mahindra
- Late submissions will not be accepted
- There is no participation fee for this contest
- The originality of the abstracts, further progress reports and final presentations must be endorsed by a relevant authority from the respective college/institute/university at each level.
- The final project must be submitted along with a signed authorization form from the authors and a relevant authority from your institution for copyright transfer and permission to publish
Last date for registration and abstract submission: January 10, 2014
Notification of acceptance for phase II: January 31, 2015
Submission of interim report: March 30, 2015
Notification of acceptance for phase III: April 15, 2015
Evaluation of final presentations: June 3rd week (Tentative)
How To Apply:
Send your abstracts to YoungEngineer_Award@techmahindra.com
For More Info: Click Here