About TCS Off Campus Registration Process for 2016 Batch Engineering Graduates Across India :
Tata Consultancy Services has started its registration process for 2016 batch engineering graduates. Candidates are encouraged to apply after going through eligibility criteria given below.
Company Name : Tata Consultancy Services
Official Website : www.tcs.com
Last Date to Apply : 8 February 2016
Date of Test : 2 March 2016
Registration Details :
Year of Graduation : Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2016 are eligible to apply.
Relevant Disciplines :
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
Marks Criteria :
Course Duration : Completion of all courses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
Backlog Criteria : No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Experience : Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Course Type : Only Full time courses will be considered.
Age Criteria : Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
How To Register :
Step 1: Registration
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com and click on IT
- Click “Register Here”
- Click “Off-Campus Applicant”
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note your Reference ID and Password
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
- Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
More Info : Click Here