Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues.
Walk – in Drive for CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS Qualified in Mar’14 / Oct’14 / Mar’15 cycle
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Chartered Accountants (CA)
Job Location: Across India
Drive Date: SATURDAY, 20th June 2015
- Bangalore: TCS Vydehi RC- 1 Block, 82 EPIP WhiteField, Bangalore – 560 066
- Chennai: TCS ILP Centre, No 16 Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Karapakkam, Chennai – 600 09
- Hyderabad: TCS, Plot#1, Survey No. 64 / 2, Software Units Layout, Serilingampally, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500 034
- Kolkata: TCS, Building 1A, EcoSpace, Plot IIF/12, New Town Kolkata – 700 0156
Last Date To Apply: Interested candidates need to register on TCS portal by 19th June 2015
Joining : Joining will be immediate.
Year of completion : Candidates should have completed CA in last 3 cycles only ie. Mar’14, Sep’14 or Mar’15 cycle.
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 50% and above in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards and all CA exams
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th and Graduation / Post Graduation (if any) in first attempt only
- Maximum two attempts are allowed in all CA examinations ie CPT, IPCC and CA Final
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in both courses.
1. 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation (if applicable) within stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
2. Completion of CA in 4.5 years if completed after 12th and 4 years if completed after Graduation
Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work
experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant
document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
Previous Unsuccessful attempt:
- Candidates who have previously appeared for the TCS selection process and have not
been successful in clearing the same are not eligible to re-apply for the next 6 months
- Candidates who have appeared for the TCS Campus Selection process in February-
March 2015 are not eligible to apply for the drive
1. Candidates will have to appear for a written test
2. Candidates clearing the test will have to appear for interview on the same day
* TCS reserves rights to shortlist candidates and change venue based on business requirements
How To Apply:
Step 1: Registration
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Click “Register Here“
- Click “Off-Campus Applicant“
- Fill the Registration Form
- Select Highest Qualification category as “CA / Cost Accountants“
- Note your Reference ID and Password
Step 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
- Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Please mention start date, end date and number of attempts clearly
- Click on “Track My Application” The status should reflect as “Application Received”
- Select nearest location as either of Chennai, Delhi, or Mumbai whichever is convenient for you
- Upload your updated CV clearly mentioning start date, end date and number of attempts for each CA exam
*In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting; you can do so by clicking “Edit Application form” on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.
More Details: Click Here
Note: It is mandatory to complete both, registration and application form to apply for this process.