TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive For 2018 & 2019 Batch
TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018 & 2019 Batch is happening across India. TCS is hiring BE / BTech / ME / MTech / BCA / MCA / MSC / MSC graduates from all the engineering and science branches. TCS off campus drives are scheduled to be held in top cities like Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata and in other cities.
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Salary:||Rs. 3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech
Rs. 3.53 LPA for M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
|Batch:||2018 & 2019 Passing out|
|Online Test Date:||1st September 2019|
Hall Ticket: 29th August 2019
Last Date To Apply: 23rd August 2019
- 60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- All Engineering Streams are eligible
- Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2018 & 2019 YOP
- No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG & PG)
- Eligible Streams from MCA & M.Sc – MCA with B.SC/ BCA / B.Com / BA ( with Maths / Statistics)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Sciences
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- MCA with BSc/BCA (with Math/Statistics Background)
- MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software
TCS Call letter / Admit Card: The interview schedule would be sent to your registered email ID. TCS admit card will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for the online exam.
- Registration in the Campus interaction and TCS portal are mandatory.
- Please note this is a Dream offer.
- Students who are selected by TCS digital are eligible for Super Dream offer.
TCS Interview / Selection Process:
The Off Campus Test is a 90-minute test. It comprises 4 sections:
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TCS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Verbal Ability,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Programming Concepts and
TCS off campus recruitment drive is a PAN India Drive beginning with an Online Test followed by a Personal Interview which will have three rounds – Technical, Managerial & HR. Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to candidates individually.
Test Pattern for TCS Off Campus Assessment:
|Section||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
How To Apply:
To register for TCS off campus drive, candidates needs to create profile in next.tcs.com and upload all the mandatory details and documents. For more information: TCS Next Step Registration Process 2019
Apply Link: Click Here
More Info: Click Here
Please Note: Students do not have to incur any cost to register for TCS Off Campus Drive.