Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues.
TCS is Hiring Science Graduates (BSC / BCA / BCA) freshers for the role of Service Desk Engineer in IT Infrastructure Service (IT IS) business unit. Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below in post.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Service Desk Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Date of Drive: June & July 2015
Batch Allowed: 2014 & 2015 passed out
- 2014 and 2015 batch of BSc (Physics, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology) / BCA / BCS graduate.
- Minimum aggregate marks (all subjects, all semesters) of 50% or above in Graduation, Class XII and X
- All academic courses should be full time.
- Class XII should be completed in Science OR Commerce with Mathematics & statistics.
- All course should be completed within the normal stipulated course duration and there should not be any extended education.
Registration Process For TCS: Click Here
- Visit https://nextstep.tcs.com
- For fresh registration click on link above >> New candidate >> Off Campus Applicant >> Select Highest Qualification category as “Graduates“
- For updating your existing profile click on link above > Off Campus Applicants >> log on with a valid DT reference number
You will be called for the selection process if found to be eligible. Selection process will have an aptitude test. Candidates clearing the test will be called for interviews.
TCS Official Notification: Click Here
Note: Applicants who have already registered on TCS NextStep, please DO NOT register again and ensure that the application form is filled. Shortlisted candidates will be notified through an email (Admit Card/ Call Letter) about the further process.