About The Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Company Name : Intel India
Website : http://www.intel.com/
Position : Application Developer
Job location : Bangalore
Experience required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- BE/BTech/MCA From A Recognized University
Skills Required :
- Strong Technical skills and education background
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Positive attitude
Job description :
The organization is IT-EAAS – Enterprise application development. The primary focus of this organization is to design, develop and deploy enterprise applications in Enterprise environment.
- Responsibilities include working as a team to develop solutions on SAP and other enterprise tools.
- The activities will include understanding the requirements, working with the tech lead to understand the design, develop the code to cater to the user requirements, test the code written by him/her and reporting the status to the design/technical lead, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Activities also include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating to stake holders and work under the guidance of the design/technical lead on a day to day basis.
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here