TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive For MBA Freshers 2021 Batch
TCS Management Hiring Drive 2021 batch is being launched exclusively for talented MBA students from the batch of 2021. This drive is aimed at hiring graduates from various PAN India institutes who can join TCS in FY 2021-21.
The TCS MBA National Qualifier Test (NQT) for the batch of 2021 aims to spot the best of pan-India talent who aspire to be the NextGen Enterprising Leaders. Inviting applications from bright MBA post-graduates to lead and catalyse our growth and transformation plans and strengthen our global leadership position.
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Salary:||Best In Market|
|Batch:||2021 Passing out|
|Exam Date:||19th December 2020|
Last date to Apply: 13 December 2020
- Batch: Students of 2021 passing out batch are eligible.
- Course: Only 2 Years Full Time / Regular Post Graduate Management Courses would be considered. (Part Time/Correspondence or 1-year courses will not be considered).
- Background: B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
- Specialization: Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
- Percentage: 60% or above in the in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Extended Education: It is not allowed in the highest qualification
- Backlog: No pending backlog should be there at the time of appearing for TCS process. If selected, no pending backlogs will be permitted at the time of joining TCS.
- Gap: It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs, if any, during the academic and/or work experience. Any break in education/work experience should not exceed 30 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Age: Minimum Age -18 years and Maximum Age – 30 years at the time of the TCS Examination
- Work Experience: Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile and the decision of the interview panel on this will hold final.
Test Pattern for TCS Management Hiring Assessment:
- Quantitative Aptitude: 90 Minutes
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitaive Ability
- Business Aptitude
TCS Management Hiring Application Process
- Visit: https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
- Click On ‘Register Now’
- Select ‘IT’ – Information Technology
- Fill the Registration Form and click ‘Submit’
- Note down the system-generated reference ID – CT/DT Reference No
- Click on ‘Application Form’ & complete the same
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Application Received’
- Click on ‘Apply to Drive’
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Applied to Drive’
Also Read: TCS Registration Process
How To Apply For TCS Off-Campus For MBA:
Candidates need to apply through the TCS website. No other mode is applicable.
Last Date To Apply: 19th December 2020
Official Info & Apply Link: Click Here To Read
Registration Process PDF: Click Here