Syntel, Inc. is a U.S. based multinational provider of integrated technology and business services and partners with Monster College to conduct campus recruitment drives for students graduating in 2014.
Syntel Corporation Campus Recruitment activity on last week of April or 1st week of May 2014
Venue: Will be Informed
Minimum Pre-requisites: 2014 Graduates: B.Tech CSE & ECE / MCA /BCA / Diploma CSE & ECE
B.Tech / B.E / MCA : Computers / E&C / E&E / Electronics / E&TC / IT
BCA / BSC / BCS: Math’s / Statistics / Computers / IT.
Diploma: IT / ECE / Computers / Electronics / E&C / E&E / E&TC
B.COM – IT (Full Time degree from recognized universities) are eligible.
MCM, MSC and any other than the above listed qualifications are not eligible for this Event.
Percentage: Candidates should have minimum 55% throughout their education: Xth, XIIth, and Graduation.
Backlog: There should be NO current backlogs
Education Break: A maximum of 1 year break is allowed
Job Location: Pune / Mumbai / Chennai – Syntel reserves the right of allocation
Good written & verbal English skills.
Flexible to work in any shift (Morning / Afternoon / Night) / 24*7
Candidates who have applied in the past 6 months will not be eligible to re-apply.
The profiles of all the eligible students must be verified by the college without which the students will not receive the job post. Information about the job post will be shared in a separate communication.
Selection Process/Interview Process:
- Students will be receiving a call from a company
- Online test
- Interview technical and HR
Students will be receiving a call from a company
Interview technical and HR
Note for Training and Placement Officer:
- All newly registered students on www.monstercollege.in will be in non-verified status initially
- The concerned training and placement officer need to login to their college account through the ‘College Login’ section and verify the students profile
- Placement officer can see the number of students in the non-verified status in the ‘updates’ section on his/ her college account.
- Student verification is mandatory for participation in the drive
- Students who are already online need not register at this stage
- All students must apply for the job post in order to participate
- Students who are already online, they need to login and update their profiles. The placement officer needs to ensure that they verify these students as well
Students will be required to complete the process above to be eligible for the campus recruitment program. The student registration will close on April 25, 2014 and we request you to ensure that the process is complete before the deadline.
The selection of colleges and students for the recruitment drive will be based on the fulfillment of the recruitment criteria and will be at the sole discretion of Syntel.
If your college is not listed, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of your college, along with the complete address.
Steps for Student Registration who are not online:
Step 1:- Ask your students to visit www.monstercollege.in
Step 2:- Go to the ‘Student Login’ section and click on the Signup link in the student section.
Step 3:- Fill in personal details and College Details and submit the profile
Step 4:- Students will receive an email verification/ activation mail in their inbox which they need to click in order to activate their respective accounts
Step 5:- Once the verification process is complete the students need to login to their respective accounts and update their respective profiles
Important Note: Students who are already online need not register at this stage. Candidates who have applied in the past 6 months will not be eligible to re-apply.
Official Information: http://www.syntelcampus.com/
Register Here if not registered: http://student.monstercollege.in/registration.html?.rand=1388991609