Synopsys Internship 2019
Synopsys Internship is available for the students who are pursuing their final year or recently passed out from their college. Interns are hired from electrical / electronic / computer science or relevant branches. The candidate will be a key member of the Synopsys DesignWare ARC Processor hardware team.
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing.
Company Name : Synopsys
Company Website : www.synopsys.com
Hiring Location : Noida, Hyderabad
Position : Intern (Technical)
Stipend: Best In Market
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- B.E / B.Tech/ M. Tech. in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering
- No previous experience required. Any industrial experience will be plus.
Skills Required :
- Knowledge of HDL language System Verilog, Verilog required.
- Knowledge of UVM and Functional verification will be a plus.
- Programming concepts in C/C++ will be a plus
- Experience with Perl / TCL / some scripting language is a plus.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Must be flexible, resourceful and responsible to complete assigned tasks within limited resources.
Also Apply For: Intel India Internship For Freshers
Experience in following areas is preferred :
- HDL and Verification languages: SystemVerilog, Verilog.
- Programming skills : C, C++, assembly, Perl, makefile generation.
- Tools: RTL Simulators, eg VCS.
How To Apply :
Apply Link (Noida) : Click Here
Apply Link (Hyderabad) : Click Here