Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 | www.syndicatebank.in | 500 Probationary Officerrs (PO) Jobs across India – Admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & finance course offered through Manipal University & NITTE University – 2018-19
Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India‟s best Banks to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview. Admission to the One year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University and NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL). Greater Noida / Mangalore comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Syndicate Bank on successful completion of the course.
Total Number Of Vacancies: 500 Probationary Officers Job Posts
- Qualification Qualification (As on 01.10.2017) – Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government
- Age (As on 01.10.2017) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years. a candidate must have
been born not earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997 and (both days inclusive)
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 100.00 (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
- GENERAL & OTHERS: Rs. 600.00 (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Last date for Online Registration: 17.01.2018
- Download of Call letter for Examination After: 05.02.2018
- Date of Online test(Tentative): 18.02.2018
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply only online from 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Apply Link: Click Here
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here