About The Company :
Established in 1995, today Suzlon Energy Ltd. is present in 18 countries across 6 continents. We are one of the leading renewable energy solutions providers in the world. We have installed around 17 GW of wind energy capacity globally. With a support network of over 8,500 employees of diverse nationalities, we house one of the largest in-house Research and Development (R&D) set-up with facilities in Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark and India.
Company Name : Suzlon Global Services Ltd
Company Website : www.suzlon.com
Job Location : Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu
Position & Salary :
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (M3 Level) – 1.8 Lakh PA (accommodation, canteen, transport on the site provided by Suzlon. Travel reimbursement, annual increments & incentives as per applicable policy)
- Diploma Trainee Engineer (M2 Level) – 1.44 Lakh pa (accommodation, canteen, transport on the site provided by Suzlon. Travel reimbursement, annual increments & incentives as per applicable policy)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing : 2016 or 2017 Batch
- Degree : BE/BTech/Diploma
- Branches : Electrical Engineering
- Percentage : 60% throughout academics
- Male candidates preferred.
Venue Details :
Date of Drive : 18 Dec 2017
Reporting Time : 9 AM
Venue : Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET)’s PIMPRI CHINCHWAD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & RESEARCH (PCCOE&R), Plot No. B, Sector no. 110, Gate no.1; Laxminagar, Ravet, Near SB Patil Public School, Haveli, Pune – 412101.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here