About The Company :
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Company Name : Subex Limited
Company Website : www.subex.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Developer Trainee
Salary : 4 LPA
Last Date To Apply : 31 May 2016
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech
- Branches : CSE / IT
- Percentage : Minimum 65% in 10th , 12th and minimum 70% in BE / BTech
Skills Required :
- Should have good Analytical Skills and programming skills.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have basic knowledge of Java and Database.
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Pre Placement Talk
- Face to Face Interviews
Job Description :
- Coding and testing of core java e.g. io, threads, net etc, JFC Programming, J2ee application enhancement, debugging and maintenance
- Responsible for development and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module.
- Requires theoretical knowledge of programming languages.
- Work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Work under high supervision / guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
- Expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical/ proprietary skills.
- To achieve the assigned tasks and quality goals.
- Restricted to the tasks related to the project in consultations with the Project Leaders
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here