About Summer Internships at IIT Gandhinagar:
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) is excited to announce the third edition of the summer internship research program for 2015. The program strives to bring together students and faculty from prominent institutions across the country right here on our campus. It will allow visitors to participate in on-going research projects, undergo mentorship by IITGN faculty and develop close partnerships and collaborations between respective institutions.
Duration: At least 6 weeks within summer break of IITGN (Summer Break at IITGN: May 1 – July 10, 2015).
Last date for receiving applications is March 5, 2015.
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a prominent institution in India.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered.
- Applicants may apply for internship with only one participating IITGN faculty; based on their interests and prior experience they are free to apply for internship with faculty/projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
Provisions for student interns:
- Weekly stipend of Rs. 1000/-
- Free accommodation; students are required to pay for their own food/mess charges.
How To Apply:
More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Applicants should not send hard copy of the filled application form to IITGN