About The Company :
Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India) is the flagship organization for the development and worldwide promotion of Indian spices. The Board is an international link between the Indian exporters and the importers abroad. The Board has been spearheading activities for excellence of Indian spices, involving every segment of the industry. The Board has made quality and hygiene the corner stones for its development and promotional strategies.
Company Name : Spices Board of India
Company Website : www.indianspices.com
Job Description :
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR SELECTION OF TRAINEES IN QUALITY EVALUATION LABORATORY OF THE SPICES BOARD AT MUMBAI (Exclusively for SC/ST Candidates)
No. of Trainees required:
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – 12
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) – 2
- Sample Receipt Department (SRD) Trainee – 05
Educational qualification :
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Food Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Food Technology.
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Food Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology.
- SRD Trainee: Bachelor Degree in Science.
- Those who have completed their course of study during the academic year 2011-12 or later only need to attend.
- Tenure: 1 year.
- Stipend: Trainee Analyst: Rs.15,000/- p.m. and SRD Trainee: Rs. 13,000/- p.m.
Documents Required :
Eligible SC/ST candidates may appear for a written test cum interview along with resume, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any) on the prescribed date in the office.
How To Apply :
Official Info : Click Here
Interview : 22nd March 2016, 9.00AM
Spices Board, Regional Office,
Mumbai Banking Complex No.II, 2nd Floor,
Sector – 19A, APMC Market, Dana Bunder
Next to Commodity Exchange, Turhe, Vashi,
Navi Mumbai – 400 703, Maharashtra.